LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

bond - peter bond, deal maker and energy , page-13

1. 472 Posts.
    LightForce
    "UCG is equivalent to an upstream operation, i.e. to extract oil from the ground. "

This may be true. However the converting of UCG to Diesel via the GTL process is "downstream". They put the resulting diesel directly into cars. (I think they still have some photos of this on their website).

PB has stated on more than one occasion that Oil Companies love the diesel because it is cleaner and has a higher cetane (around 70) and would probably be mixed with other (less cetane) diesel to improve it.

As Governments around the world demand stricter emissions standards, the premium on GTL diesel should become greater.
    Just imagine how much cleaner the air would be in Beijing if all the cars were on GTL diesel.

Of course the Oil Majors are following it closely and more would probably be investing if the Shell facility in the middle east hadn't blown out their Capex.

LNC provides a much cheaper Capex (agree that it is still to be proven) with their modular design, and once the first one is working, the rush to get a part of it will be great.

By the way, I still have my vial of Linc diesel following a tour of the Chinchlla site in Nov 2008 organised by LNC from Brisbane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.