LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

So what was the share price when Mr Ricato took over the "CEO"...

1. 274 Posts.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]So what was the share price when Mr Ricato took over the "CEO" position? He certainly has had a tremendous destruction of value under his watch. A poison chalice? He still makes a few million as a salary, so too his predecessor. I guess he gets paid for his willingness to sign off on "bad news" news/IR releases while his predecessor signs off on "good news", though it was always just dressed up "news" and we haven't heard much from the predecessor lately.

Will the CEO do what is honorable and reject his own salary for the value destruction and the losses caused to his fellow countrymen? Will he consider the true meaning of "getting into the trenches with the troops" and of "mateship"? Will he consider karma? Will he consider how history will judge him?

And what of Mr Bond - will he do what is right? He told investors he will take on the Chairmanship and focus on what he is good at, IR. What would have happened if he didn't focus - I dread to think. Will he forgo his salary, or is it tool ate for redemption and repentance?[/COLOR]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.