LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

2easy-reckon this is the very best thing to happen to the...

1. 7,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    2easy-reckon this is the very best thing to happen to the company.

For PB to be doing it right at this moment you can bet we will have some very good ann in the next couple of weeks.

Reckon we will find that COP have purchased if not all then at least Umiat seeing they now have property on the same side of the river and very near to Linc.

The Arck will commence drilling next couple of weeks.

PB still has all his shares so thats positive.

2 AGM's back he stated that he will hand over control of the company once he has things going as he thought was positive for the company.

Urgo to do it right at this point then something is going on which will result in Linc working its strength core businesses.
    UCG/GTL and Arck oil-perhaps he even sold all the mineable coal assets for a couple of mill just for a bit of pocket money for the company.

US oil is in the process of finalizing its August production still have Cedar and 20 odd others not reported as yet so hopefully will still be 100 grand or more for the month.

Will report it as soon as the full 92 odd wells have reported in-could be end of week.

At least now he wont be running all over the world to try and stitch up deals. The two new weapons will do ok and is even better that they have no new blood coming into board positions.
    All positive as far as I can see but am sure some wont agree. They dont have my money or shares though thank God or whoever we are allowed to thank these days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.