TLS 0.25% $3.94 telstra group limited

Its funny the media says how dangerous it is for trump to start...

1. 9,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459

Its funny the media says how dangerous it is for trump to start a trade war.I wish we had 'courageous' (kitty's term) politicians like trump to stop the stupidity/imbalance.ie the US had a $500b  trade deficit with china and obviously the chinese had a $500b trade surplus,could not continue and should not have been allowed to develop.Its a trade rebalance that had to happen imo and basic business.

Result whose economy is starting to feel the pain ie china,whose economy is starting to improve ie the US

Australia,well we just sell them anything to pay our bills.ie if HK co successful they will own almost all our energy transmission network etc etc etc farms etc.

My point,obviously many informed global investors have predicted a gfc similar to the depression,o'll go a bit further and suggest these same respected investors tend to be from the left.

lol my point what trump is doing is basic business imo and could result in a relatively smooth landing hopefully.imo there are 2 types of inflation good and bad,if the fed hikes interest rates because of good inflation they will only confirm my opinion they are dh's.Yellon could only dream of any type of inflation good or bad etc etc etc.

Relevance to tls,US ten year bonds 'still' approx 3 %,I could not live off a 3% return on my investments.Tls should continue to at least pay 70 to 100% more than bond rates as a unfranked div or more if we continue to get our fc's..

ps strange floptus and vodafone drop their prices to win customers from tls when both are not getting a return on their investments,vodafone actually losing money.

They can't compete with tls on a quality service so they drop their prices ,whether US previous govts or floptus or vodafail,you can't run 'businesses' like this our you will go broke.

The sooner tls gets its 3.6 ghz and real 5g handsets the better..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.93 $54.09M 13.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 742754 $3.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.94 333856 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.