VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

bongo information, page-10

1. 286 Posts.
    Interesting to see some negative posts from non holders now that the SP seems to be building momentum for the first time in 6 weeks...

Im not fazed. Regardless of its past and current sentiment there are still some fundamental facts.

Fact 1, the next Ann will be out by next monday at the latest as advised to me via email from VIL mgmt.

"Greg Lee is going over to the US this weekend and we plan to have a project update out before the end of the month" - 11-02-2011.

Not sure how you read that but both those facts in the one sentence are coincidental. Im thinking an update on either or both FP2 and Bongo, "project update" interesting.

Fact 2, SD is still due to spud by the end of the month. Also within the next week.

Both of these facts will cause the SP to rise a few points. Id say 2c but its hard to gauge how many people who bought in at 1.2-1.4c will take their profits on the hype so it might stop short at like 1.8ish

This is all IMHO. I dont think it will touch 1.3 again anytime soon unless we have drastically reduced figures from Bongo and a negative update on FP2 + SD.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.