CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Bonify New Magt Team, page-23

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    This statement is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, and i'm going to be blunt.

I've answered this twice alone. It has been answered by so many other people AND the company via announcements as well. Yet you pipe on with misinformation inferring that 'nobody knows'.

The funds are set in an interest bearing deposit and interest on CR funds is kept by the company. How do the rest of us know? READ THE PROSPECTUS!

As for your "my guess is half" RE: the CR interest representing half of the income for the quarter comment you've made to discredit the notion of the company ramping up revenue.. again, READ ANNOUNCEMENTS!

The quarterly clearly states income by customer receipts and interest earned seperately. Interest income did not represent even 15% of revenue..

Period Q2 2019: Receipts from customers 220k. Interest revenue 32k.

New CGB media autoreply should be : "read announcements and only resend the question if you've still not found the answer".

I note you've also gone on to say that "they are in my opinion making a tidy sum of money from people who have no choice or way of getting their funds back at the moment".

It has been CLEARLY STATED that anyone can pull out of the CR. Leaving funds in there is the participants choice. Everyone has a choice and way to get their money out.

Stop posting your blatant lies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.