CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Bonify, page-8

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

I would't call an article written on the 9th of January old news! - Still on a mission I see....how about 16th Jan? 
    Ravenquests George Robinson Appointed Acting President Ceo Of Bonify

January 16, 2019 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE…Vancouver, British Columbia: RavenQuest BioMed Inc. (the “Company” or “RavenQuest”) – (CSE: RQB, OTCQB: RVVQF, Frankfurt: 1IT) announces George Robinson, CEO, has been named interim President & CEO of Bonify Medical Cannabis (BMC), Ltd. (“Bonify”).

Bonify Chairman, Jeffery Dyck, stated that “George Robinson’s knowledge and experience is superb when it comes to cannabis production pursuant to Health Canada regulations.  In the wake of our recent product recall, Robinson and his team at RavenQuest have been instrumental in preserving Bonify’s licenses to cultivate, process and sell cannabis.”

“The appointment of Mr. Robinson as acting President & CEO of Bonify is a natural evolution as our organization takes corrective action to emerge as a stronger, compliant and operationally sound licensee moving forward” Dyck continued.

About RavenQuest BioMed Inc.

RavenQuest BioMed Inc. is a diversified publicly traded cannabis company with divisions focused upon cannabis production, management services & consulting and specialized research & development.  RavenQuest is a licensed producer with facilities located in Markham, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta.  RavenQuest maintains a research partnership with Montreal’s McGill University focused upon cultivar (strain) recognition, plant stabilization and yield maximization of the cannabis plant.  The Company focuses on partnerships with Indigenous communities. 

On Behalf of the Board of Directors of 

RAVENQUEST BIOMED INC.

“George Robinson” 

Chief Executive Officer

Don't forget, Bonify stopped their sales voluntarily. 

I am singing louder now but changed the words a little; "from little things you try to make big things grow"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.