EL8 1.28% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

bonobo, page-2

1. 138 Posts.
    Sadly not. I feel personally let down by management here particularly in regard to personal communication I had with John. If we look back (hindsight is great, isn't it), Graham's departure should have set off the alarm bells. Much of the decline has been of Marenica's own doing, but suffice to say that recent problems from Japan meltdown, to those on the domestic front in Namibia, have been unfortunate and untimely for MEY. I lost a good chunk of money here so I'm hurting, and I know I'm not the only one. There were some good guys on here who really believed in this company and who put many hours in to their research. In the end, I had to stop my loss and put my money to work elsewhere. I'm finding it tough to embrace the sector again, never mind the company. I've little doubt that there is value here from this smashed price ... but once bitten, twice shy and all that. It's taught me a valuable lesson that it doesn't matter how undervalued a resource is if you don't have the management to realise that value. I sincerely hope it corrects to less insane level soon, though. My patience (and bank balance) wore thin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $418.1K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12818 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.