ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

This is very ordinary the way management have gone about this,...

1. th
    972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    This is very ordinary the way management have gone about this, we have been led along the ELF option, then out of the blue we get this bonus issue notice, everyone situation is different but to put this out there at the end of the FY AND only one month prior to record date can make it very difficult for most holders I am sure.

I do believe this will happen because for Ashley and LT to pump money in to exercise options is a huge positive, but I am sure others would organise funds to do this also if we were in the loop.

Shareholders have been let down here in my opinion..

Good luck to all holders, I will probably have no option now other than the ELF due to commitments elsewhere which would have been different for me with more notice like the ones in the loop had.

Also I don't want to hear if it wasn't for the likes of Ashley & LT we would no longer be afloat, let me tell you now the real long term holders have pulled the company out many a time, and if it wasn't for the real long termers the company would not be around today, but those shares we were issued to assist the company are once again about to expire worthless.

As I said I am very positive it will happen but just a bit disgruntled at how they have gone about things.

TOCK TICK!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22 6.218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18713923 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.