ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

You only picked out one part of my post options expiring...

1. th
    972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    You only picked out one part of my post options expiring worthless that is not my real gripe, what your post suggests is not really the aim of what I was getting.

I don't know how long you have been in ESI but I have been in well over 10 years, what my post was aimed at was if we shareholders had more time I would have been happy to exercise my OA's but they haven't really given us much time, don't you agree??

We are more than half way through June, maybe you are rolling in dough, I have funds but they are tied up, those in the know are fine because they know the story, this is ridiculously short notice and will suit the ones in the know and wealthier holders to keep their dilution to a minimum and they pick up extras. Sorry Archer but what you are saying is a very small part of what my point was.
    I would not be moaning if they did expire worthless as I have 70% heads to 30% options, options are high risk we all know that, I was stating more transparency and notice would have been nice, instead of playing games, it was ok when they really needed us previously to help out and keep them in jobs. Poor Form

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.