5EA 0.00% 17.5¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

Bonuses for Susan Brennan (CEO) and Paul Weibel (CFO)

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    From the 8K.

I find this very interesting….Bluescape representative and 5EA board member Graham van't Hoff in cahoots with the 5EA executives..

Our CEO Susan and Our CFO Paul "negotiate" a new strike price of $1.50 down from $17 on the convertible note with Bluescape… A stellar performance in upside down land. 25% below the current share price. Susan and Paul then take a massive bonus (see the staggering amounts below) which was signed off by board member Graham van't Hoff who is the Bluescape board representative.

You should hang your head in shame Susan and Paul. And Graham van't Hoff I cant post what I think of you here.

"In connection with the Transaction, the Company entered into an installment based cash-retention program, which include (i) a RetentionAgreement for the Company’s Chief Executive Officer Susan Brennan (the “Brennan Retention Agreement”), and (ii) a RetentionAgreement for the Company’s Chief Financial Officer Paul Weibel (the “Weibel Retention Agreement,” and together with the BrennanRetention Agreement, the “Retention Agreements”), pursuant to which each of Ms. Brennan and Mr. Weibel is eligible to receive up to$412,500 and $287,500, respectively, in a successful Out-of-Court Restructuring, and eligible to receive up to $381,300 and $268,800,respectively, in the event of a Chapter 11 case (collectively, the “Bonuses”). The Bonuses will enable the Company to retain and motivateMs. Brennan and Mr. Weibel through the consummation of the Transaction.

From the 8K.

I find this very interesting….Bluescape representative and 5EA board member Graham van't Hoff in cahoots with the 5EA executives..

Our CEO Susan and Our CFO Paul "negotiate" a new strike price of $1.50 down from $17 on the convertible note with Bluescape… A stellar performance in upside down land. 25% below the current share price. Susan and Paul then take a massive bonus (see the staggering amounts below) which was signed off by board member Graham van't Hoff who is the Bluescape board representative.

You should hang your head in shame Susan and Paul. And Graham van't Hoff I cant post what I think of you here.

"In connection with the Transaction, the Company entered into an installment based cash-retention program, which include (i) a RetentionAgreement for the Company’s Chief Executive Officer Susan Brennan (the “Brennan Retention Agreement”), and (ii) a RetentionAgreement for the Company’s Chief Financial Officer Paul Weibel (the “Weibel Retention Agreement,” and together with the BrennanRetention Agreement, the “Retention Agreements”), pursuant to which each of Ms. Brennan and Mr. Weibel is eligible to receive up to$412,500 and $287,500, respectively, in a successful Out-of-Court Restructuring, and eligible to receive up to $381,300 and $268,800,respectively, in the event of a Chapter 11 case (collectively, the “Bonuses”). The Bonuses will enable the Company to retain and motivate Ms. Brennan and Mr. Weibel through the consummation of the Transaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.3¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $22.89K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 44720 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 906 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.3¢ 18.3¢ 18.0¢ 31491
Last updated 12.14pm 02/05/2024 ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.