EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Bonuses, page-27

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi kkw - I don't think votes will be spread thin, we can vote for each of them, its not like we have to vote for one of them only. Remember the board can have like 9 or 10 people on it per the Constitution (I think I remember seeing that) so if we have say 3 nominees and one of the current directors has to be up for relection, we can as shareholders look to vote down the current person for relection and get rid of them and then each of us could vote for the 3 nominees - this is not like a federal election, where only one can get up, all 3 have the possibility to get up if shareholders vote for them, then we would have 3 people on the board.... woowowo

So I say lets send a message to Empire, if each of us votes for every single nominee then we have the best chance of getting them all on.... and one of the current ones off, we vote for all 3 nominees at least (maybe there is more that we don't know of - we will have to wait and see the papers) then we can do this... again this is not like voting in politicians where you can only have one... we can have all of them I say send a message vote for all of them, me personally, if any HC shareholders have nominated like griffopj, they all are getting a vote for their election, every single one of them.....

This way we can support all of them, not just one.... the time is now to step up and support each nominee even if you personally don't like them because of what they type on HC, support them, because the alternative is more of the same of what we have got.

Docmin - I assume the others haven't shown their hands for a good reason and at the right time will do so? So until then, I am fully supporting griffopj and when the others come out, I will support them TOO.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.