AQD 0.00% 1.0¢ ausquest limited

Probably 30c plus right up to 60c.Sold most though on Nameless...

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 929
    Probably 30c plus right up to 60c.

Sold most though on Nameless news and bought back in below and on the 20c mark.

Been a hard year following this stock. So much disappointment and so much regret, but I can only blame myself. I really did think Nameless was a sure thing, just goes to show, you should get over confident in a stock.

I now really do have a lot of shares in AQD, be great if it does do a runner. I'll finally have my cake and eat it too.

Nickel's been reported to be going up again. If AQD do find Nickel then payday will come, I use to have so much faith in the Management, now I just watch and hope.

Last time AQD hit the high of 37c was the first time I didn’t trade it and accumulate more when it fell, I'm holding now, hoping that all this hasn't been for nothing.

I honestly believe that I influenced others with AQD last time and received a couple of very nasty emails, I pretty much don't post on any other stock in case it happens again and when I do, always keep it brief and refer to a chart heading. BUT I do believe that luck goes around in circles and firmly believe it's just a matter of time before AQD's luck changes, so fingers crossed, their U results are great and then if there previous announcement about Nickel is right, they find Nickel also.

But for the record, I’m a charter who often gets it wrong and this has been a nice place to voice my feelings for a year with AQD.
    So for gods sake, don’t mistake my comments for advice. This is just an outlet.

Cheers,
    A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.