NTL 0.00% 2.3¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Bonzana and Talisman Zones, page-3

1. 7,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1643
    They appear to be by far the largest modules. I believe and expect that this is where the majority of our ounces are.

Certainly from a module named 'Bonanza' one would rightfully hope for and expect something big and exciting. Grades from individual samples in excess of 10,000g/t sure gets me excited about the potential of this module. If a TH is called to announce the results from Talisman/Bonanza then I think I'm going to have to take a Xanax and then get my wife to read the announcement for me when the results are finally released.

+1M ounces of gold (from Dubbo, Woodstock, Talisman and Bonanza) is ambitious but it definitely realistic and not beyond the realms of possibility. At the grades we've seen so far, and potentially even better, this has the potential to be a highly profitable gold project. And we only have a MCAP of $31m, and that doesn't even take into consideration the Mystery Vein or the Rahu Project JV.

The sophisticated money started buying in as soon as the Dubbo resource upgrade was announced and it hasn't stopped. We saw a pullback on the ASX on less 5m volume... But did anyone see the buying on the NZX??

Good luck to all of us little guys that have held till the results of last modules are announced. And to the big guys buying in... ahhh what the hell, good luck to you wealthy buggers too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29470 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.