YOW 10.7% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Boof has a Instagram account; Yowie marketing?

1. 68 Posts.
    I keep an eye on a number of different Yowie hashtags on instagram and over the last few weeks the post have been increasing. 6 days ago a post by user Boof_yowie appeared with an image of Boof and the text "the adventure begins! #yowieworld #yowiechocolate #boof".

Since then another 4 have appeared with Boof travelling up the west coast of USA starting in San Francisco in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, then a short video in a car to Yosemite National Park, one in Yosemite, and finally in front of a giant sequoia tree. Each photo have some nature related text describing the area Boof is visiting.

On Boof's main page there is a link to www.yowieworld.com

It all looks professionally done which leads me to think that it's the start of Yowie's social media marketing campaign. Boof is currently following 6 instagram users, 3 of which are Lolli and Pops, Walmart, and Walgreens. The other three are randoms. One of those randoms "pripatel" could possibly  to be the person who is taking Boof's photos as their photos show that they were at the Golden Gate and Yosemite at the same time as Boof. Coincidence? I think not.

Check it out:
    https://i.instagram.com/boof_yowie/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.