NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

moly you need to read between the lines mate.he may have said...

1. 589 Posts.

moly you need to read between the lines mate.

he may have said this....but it is the same old throw away line that all directors (mainly in struggling exploration companies) say as they dont want to say..."its stuffed...we are up the creek and there is not a paddle in sight".

If you asked him about the exploration that was announced he would have replied that he 'could not comment about things that are not released to the general market' or another cheap throw away line like that. The fact is they are a custodian of our funds and have to follow asic requirements......they are supposed to consider us first....yet this does not happen as we are all aware.

In fact to directly quote him from 'my' conversation he said that 'he was not aware of the last announcement and what it contained'. If i had a manager in my business that was this well briefed on the status of the business he would be outside the doors of the business....not on the inside.

that feeling around your ankles is your shorts......what comes next is not going to be nice......but its coming.

nw

p.s. your blind faith in this circus abosolutely baffles me moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $98 24.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1134540 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1307895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.