MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

book of 6 high leverage projects -12 months

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Company has 6 key projects (my suggestions only, based on their ASX disclosures)

......very significant value drivers for the company, which each seem likely to have high beta influence on the SP.....coming to fruition, all within the next 12 to 16 months.

It would seem likely, that no further expenditure is required from MEO....to see a result for the company, one way or the other, on these 6.

These projects are the result of that previous spend of $23m on seismic, by MEO, and some reported $15m by their partner ENI at Blackwood.

MEO is unique for a company of this size....market cap of $55m and they have spent $23m, in the last 14 months on seismic....unheard of for a company this size. They have arrived at this situation, at a time when the SP is not far from all time lows. (Afterall thats why I own and post here).

It could be said 2 projects bit the dust in the last 12 months (Herson South and Gurame)....but encouraging to see maybe 6 more genuine company drivers soon... all 6 at embryo stage now, but that will change soon, without MEO having to put more skin in the game.

------

Its an unlikely dream that all 6 projects would be totally successful for MEO....however 3 or 4 out of 6 in the next 12 months...I think could see the share price some 10 times higher, this time next year.

As I say, it is naive to consider that all 6 are likely to come home.....but they don't need to, for another exciting year for MEO investors.

------------------------------------

My six....no special order:

IBU HORST..farmout and successful drill

TASSIE SHOALS...Evans Shoal/Barossa, Caldita sharing deal

PERMIT 454...farmout and successful drill

HERON NORTH...agreement to proceed with drill and success

TASSIE SHOALS...Greater Sunrise sharing deal

BLACKWOOD...agreement to proceed with drill and success

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.