HDR hardman resources limited

book

1. 211 Posts.
    I have decided to get out of Hardman - what little I have left - and focus my trading on securities where I have no negative karma.

There are two books to be written on Hardman, one the story of Ted and Alan and what they built. The other is the story of Potter and Carroll - and what they destroyed.

I will write the story of Potter and Carroll period. I will need the activer help of Hot Copper members. From Thursday this week, information can be sent to me at [email protected].

I need views on anything that you think relevent, MIB trading, any details of the travel diaries of Hardman execs's, any bio details of board and management, and especially any juicy details of things that some people would not like to see the light of day.

All hints will be acknowleged where contributers wish - but I will need to vet all information provided.

There will be a website in a few weeks to support the book production and associated information gathering.

Mr Potter and Mr Carrol, this book could be the memorial of your success in your brief stewardship of Hardman. Sleep well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.