BNB babcock & brown limited

I wonder who are to pay for the costs ordered by the court in...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    I wonder who are to pay for the costs ordered by the court in this judgement:
    https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/NSD2070/2012/3656430/event/27757436/document/452082

In the order, it said The Plaintiffs pay the costs.  

Simple reasoning should come to  the reasonable guess that the shareholders more probably lost in this case. According to the last liquidator showing bnb accounts, only around $26m left. If the shareholders. Won, the finders already had enough shareholders' claim to take up all the money left. Then, why bother to get more shareholders onboard?  

Imo, the funder is trying to file new proceedings in order to delay the payments to approved creditors and expect the liquidator would go into mediation with it.

They just say to represent shareholders. In case of losing in the court, costs ordered by the court have to be paid.

So, I suggest shareholders should be careful before signing such agreements, such as "no win, no fee".

I just hold the bnbg notes. I feel sorry for both note holders and shareholders for the losses.

Just my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.