PBH 0.00% 46.5¢ pointsbet holdings limited

I was also banned from promotions shortly after signing up, far...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I was also banned from promotions shortly after signing up, far quicker than I've ever been banned on limited on any other platforn.

But if you're proportionately betting mostly on promotional markets e.g. maxing the $150 early payout promotions and elite odds market and betting substantially less on other "normal" markets its to be expected.

I sold my PBH shares after the investor presentation mostly due to the uncertainty at the time with MLB, but also as their US fixed price horse racing wasn't operational yet and I was unaware of some of the restrictions imposed in the US to sign punters up. However, those who had the patience to ride that wave are being rewarded now.
    I'm disappointed I didn't buy back while it was under 6, as I don't see why it shouldn't be testing 7s again as it did in June assuming no further setbacks or outbreaks in the US affecting major sporting leagues

The current SP rise I assume is in anticipation of the annual report and also finally getting some action from the three consecutive days of Ann where the price didn't really move

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 46.5¢ $244.1K 523.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25631 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 18149 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.