books on charts, page-2

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi junkie, nice name!

I remember going through all my books last year and trying to put them in some kind of reading order for a friend that was interested in getting involved in charting.
    And while all the middle of the range books were hard to be placed, the two at the very top of the list were without doubt easy to place.
    They are both written by an Aussie fella named Leon Wilson, and they must be read in order.
    I think the first was called "successful share trading" and the next was called "The next step to successful share trading".
    I'm not 100% sure of the names of the books as I am not at home at the moment, so you might just have to do a quick google search to find them.
    I remember reading these books and wishing I had found them years earlier, they are well written and great for beginner chartists.
    They give a basic outline of many strategies and rundowns on most indicators, capital preservation, stop loss etc.

Then you can also check out another Aussie fella named Daryl guppy, he has many books but I tend to like his earlier pieces better.
    You can find him and his books at www.guppy traders.com.au.

None of these books however touch on volume spread analysis or vsa for short.
    You can download ebooks "master the markets" and "trading in the shadow" which cover vsa trading.
    This is a great way to chart and well worth looking into however like I told my friend, I'm not going to tell you how or what style to use.
    Once you start your charting journey you will be naturally drawn to a particular style and you yourself will discover which road to drive down next.
    These are some excellent texts that I have listed for you to get you on your way, and while it might sound silly now, after reading a few of these you will know which way to go next.

Ps. I highly recommend reading all these books more than once, I still refer back to them all and I have silly little post it notes stuck on about every fifth or sixth page...lol
    I remember reading my first few books and thinking that I am way over my head and that I would never pick up any of the content.
    And then one day it just starts to click...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.