CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hey David not trying to be anyones favourite, just trying to...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hey David
    not trying to be anyones favourite, just trying to utilise HC as a resource to garner insights into stocks
    I did let myself get abit too involved in IAM, was completely dismayed by how the LTHs kept dismissing negative news month after month, far more than any stock I have ever witnessed to date on HC

No I do not hold, I do not believe in the viability of the business model, or that any of the milestones are achievable, I dont think IAM will even be cash flow neutral by June 30 2019, based on how slow onboarding clients has been so far

I dont think financial planning has much of a future at all actually in the rehashed form IAM is providing services to cater to it, imo it doesnt matter how much an industry gets revamped, where excess money is involved and the strategy is let someone else manage it or let someone else tell you what to do with it, there is inevitable exploitation, its human nature.

Thats what this site if for, those who aim to take responsibility for their own money and their own financial decisions.

GL with your holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.