CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Boom 2 Launch Control, page-6

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I reckon you're half right. But not so much in terms of undercooked just under powered. I reckon our platform/back office solutions did the job just fine but the size of the clients we're talking too and the no doubt avalanche of work they have the ability to send us made the need for some tweaks (AI/Robotics ergo BOOM2). Think of it from a big entity's perspective. If we can handle everything they send through then the upheaval is worth it with them going through all the new processes and procedures this change might involve. If we can only handle X amount of work then they might've said look we like what you can do but until you can do it all we'll wait. Maybe that's what the Mickey Mouse $800 MOU/SOU thing was all about. All speculation on my behalf but we'll find out in the next six months I reckon. This upcoming quarter might even have a nice surprise but it would depend on how many advisor/licences have taken up our offering. Remember BOOM2 is live and being rolled out to various clients as we speak. This was after months of testing with industry contribution so if the platform didn't work it wouldn't have been released on the 27th of Nov IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.52K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37010 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 704596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.