CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I thought I was a savvy investor. I did my home work. Have you?...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I thought I was a savvy investor. I did my home work. Have you?

Did you meet Mark Fisher? Any ideas of his background? His education to his work experience? Pls enlighten us.

How about Patrick Canion?

What do you know about Mathew Walker?

Did you bother to do any home work?

You said in regards to savvy investors "they do risk/reward analysis based on available scenarios"

What risk analysis have you done? Please share your much talked about BS analysis with us.

IMO, the only risk is Mark may not meet his milestones. So what? ( sorry Mark ) It could mean Mark will make less. Business is business. IMO, Intiger has a business model that could potentially make a buck or two.

Bcs of paid trolls like yourself we have doubled our holdings and still within T3. It's a good buy signal. Specially, when I see a none holder busy day and night doing everything possible to scare mums and dads. I want to thank you but you don't deserve it.

You are doing a really good job for the people you work for. Keep up your BS.

p.s I sent a request to Mark and Patrick to do a site visit in Cebu office. Would you like me to give you a report so that you can include my findings in your future analysis.

Hard work talks and BS walks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.062K 241.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258936 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 592040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.