APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

boom boom, page-3

1. 223 Posts.
    Puddles,
    Your joke is a summation of a saying which goes back to the dawning of religion " God helps them that help themselves".
    However I agree with you ....when it is too late there are those who will be saying "God, why did I not buy in at 0.07"......No answer will be the starn reply !
    G64 You can voice your opinion as much as you like , you will just add to the growing list of people who have you on "ignore"
    GC I am not aware that I have rebutted everything you say ......nearly 1200 postings from you. My opinion is free unless anyone wishes to make a voluntary donation ( only 100k shares in APG would be acceptable. :)
    When I look at my glass, it is half full and naturally when I hear unfounded moans and gripes from people sitting with glasses which are half empty I wish they would go away and top it up and smile. If they are going to sit there and gripe and worry,then they should not hold shares as they obviously cannot afford them.
    There was a Doco on TV the other night about mining Cos. in W.A. who have been trying to get licence for 3 years ( and this is Australia) how much harder in China.
    Linkman moans about APG and also posts on OZL with the same moans about them.
    The thing i find most amazing is that the whinging has really started in earnest now that we are so close to seeing the benefits of waiting. This is a speccy and will be for a while longer. Anyone who is safety conscious should get out if they think their fingers will get burned.
    It it is too late to get out then learn to live with their decision.

The above is my opinion and if you don't agree let me know so I can put you on my ignore list, while you do your own research.

PATIENCE WILL BE REWARDED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.