Boom decade

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I'm usually pretty bearish to be honest. My belief is that Australians have largely becomes pretty entitled, lazy and increasingly under-educated.. ("But D A R L I N G, I couldn't POSSIBLY drive an Orstralian made car..!!!").

I despair at the fact that our universities teach local students how to be woke advisers working for an incompetent bureaucracy while they teach foreign students science and engineering.

But I now think we're standing on the cusp of an huge decade.

Not by our own doing, of course, just almost by dumb luck again - as always.

And not because we're going to accept even more welfare shopping 'refugees'.

No, It's because if you're a relatively wealthy middle class family living in the US or HK or wherever, where would you want to live OTHER than Australia or NZ for the foreseeable future?

Endowed with resources that even our own stupidity can't entirely give away for free, a stable and benign (if largely incompetent) politic, and the health status that only an island nation can hope for, there's no way we're not in the box seats.

I think if we play our cards right, and maybe even if we don't (as usual), we're going to charge into this decade with the help of many bright and financially viable imports.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.