HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

BOOM - Heading to 90 Cents, page-14

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    What is your expected timeline for this?

The most recent AGM it was stated that there has been a turnaround in AU cards and not to expect this to amount to anything at this point due to the interest free nature of the cards. So I’m expecting to see that start to trickle through 2H23 or possibly even 1H24. As for the BNPL reduction in losses, I’m actually a bit more bullish and believe that it will return to profit as they’ve shut off the big loss makers and hopefully do something about bundll AU sooner than later. The pulling out of England was a good move and the costs seem to have been factored in already.

For me, 90c + seems to be about 18 months away at least. I’d be bloody stoked to see it sooner. I actually half thought when the sell side was almost bought out a week ago that we might see this thing just take off. Unfortunately not enough interest from any day traders to send it to the moon like some mining speccies.

Anyhow, hopefully we get a steady climb for all the long term holders and we see some shorts burnt along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.