CF1 0.00% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Boom IAM Boom, page-143

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Ackers09 I haven't heard Japon make a false statement on this forum yet. They put a pause on other clients to train IAM staff on the CBA, not to "handle extra work load" last quarter 190 SOA's were ordered (non automated) that's roughly 2 a day.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure one IAM worker could handle this workload. now fast forward to today and we are to assume that SOA's are using all 4 modules of Boom 2 and I think you get the picture that IAM have plenty of man/woman power to take on extra clients.

This is the whole reason we are investing in this company, because of its scalability. the reason IAM has been bleeding money every quarterly is because it has been investing in the future.

I look at IAM as Woolworths and a small financial plannIng firm as your local Corner shop. If both of these shops were to get 10 customers a day, your local shop will be more profitable (which is what IAM has been getting to date). however if 10,000 ppl want to get something from your shop In a day Woolworths will not only serve every customer but it will do it efficiently and the poor corner shop owner will not have enough staff, room, product... you get the picture. what CBA brings to IAM is the customers to run efficiently and profitably due to its scalability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 339112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.