AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Great to see positivity on this forum at last and people posting...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Great to see positivity on this forum at last and people posting charts and making reasonable comment on activities based on tangible RESEARCH not emotion because the SP hasn't performed to their liking yet or passing baseless opinion on the management strategies.

This company has been proactively well managed, adding innovation of vertical integration of mining to battery sales to the innovative strategic location of the manufacturing plant among other things. The pieces are starting to fit together. This is creating an excellent runway for the mine and that depth in product value will spring board the price eventually.

The sooner they get the Residential battery into production the quicker this bird will fly too. I have already put three people i met who had off-grid house plans underway in touch with
    Sam from VSun. They had not heard of VRFB, but after telling them of the attributes, particularly for safely, recharge cycles and life of service they are happy to outlay a little more as lifetime ROI is good. I will continue to promote this capability as it is the right battery for this hot, sunburnt country of ours and its great for the company that I'm invested in. I will also be buying one when available.

I believe that without a share consolidation event this company's SP is destined for 10-12c in the next 6 months and possibly 30+c in the next 1-3 years. After that i would hope the price is destined about $1+.

All IMHO make yours based on your own research. And good luck to all fingers remain crossed for the BFS to hit the table soon. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $108.3K 7.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6528410 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 13544253 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.