AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

LT investors have reasons to get unhappy about issues in the...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    LT investors have reasons to get unhappy about issues in the past. I never fall in love with any of my investments. If I do not like an investment I have made, then I am out (sometimes at a loss). We are invested in the stock market because there are so many other stocks to buy.

If a stock does not work and you have made a mistake, then move on to the next thing. This is the beauty of the stock market.

New investors are less worried about the past and have invested in the future. Sometimes knowing too much about a company can be a deterrent. We are presently at a very interesting juncture in our investment experience. Resource stocks are valued based on what is in the ground and estimates. Most Lithium stocks are years away from production. I own RNU and they are years away from production but still valued at close to $500m.

If you look at the re-rating in Lithium stocks, one could argue that all Lithium stocks together aggregate market cap increase in 2021 is still small - maybe about 20bn. Investors are prepared to pay for likely earnings in a few years' time. It is the future growth opportunity that is driving the prices up - how do you value this? Let the market decide.

It is a golden opportunity for some LT investors (who are unhappy) to sell now and get out.
    Last edited by Pancake: 14/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.