AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hi all, haven't posted for a while.Curious about the last couple...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Hi all, haven't posted for a while.

Curious about the last couple of days. I've been looking for a reason, we all know there is news (from the previous public record) pending.
    I was interested that Charger, Bryah, TMT and AVL are all surging together. Which seems to indicate that it is a January pile into the WA junior miners as the Va price has been trending up but hasn't jumped.

One thing to keep an eye on is the Future Battery Industry CRC and there has been some movement there, with new appointments this week as they gear up for the new year after the COVID punch to the guts.

https://fbicrc.com.au/

If you haven't come across it before, its worth a good hour or so exploring ....... I love the Material Provenance Project (ie using blockchain to prove your product is traceable to ethically sourced critical metals.) I actually went through all the projects and added up the new resources ...... 15 PHD, 10 Masters scholarships across multiple universities. So there is plenty going on!

What I am following with great interest is the ongoing development of critical battery metals and the Vanadium Precinct in WA and how hard Qld are pushing their Julia Creek project to try and catch up - tells you everything you need to know. I suspect what we are seeing is some investment houses reading some of the local media which has been pretty positive on the emerging critical metal miners in WA.

Looking forward to the actual news, we have been waiting for. Hoping the best for a bumper close to the week?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $65.81K 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 8890552 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3093322 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.