AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

It's becoming almost boring watching this share price try to...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    It's becoming almost boring watching this share price try to have a bit of a rally and then seeing a whole pile get dumped into he momentum. We can only speculate on who that would be right rolleyes.png As I like to say "the share price did a 180" wink.png Maybe their new moto??

Fool me once shame on you, fool me about 5 times and I guess it's on us now. I'm still holding the options though like a Melbourne Cup bet on your favorite number. You know it's probably going to lose, but you also can guarantee it will win if you're not on it!! If this stock is EVER going to get in the 3c range then it will have to be in the next 12 months IMHO, so what's the point of owning the ordinary shares at 5 times the outlay? Too vote at the AGM? Nah, who would be asked to do that huh??? If finance isn't sorted by then, that will be years with nobody interested in funding the project, unless of course you think they're waiting until the BFS to ask around (how cute).

Nah, middle of next year to get the cash and the options will either be worth a bunch more than these pathetic levels if they somehow do or this entire thing goes up in flames. Of course I've been saying for 2 years that I expect someone to buy TMT & AVL and build just one plant. Argue all you want, but at this rate I'd say you could take both for $150mil, which is probably fair value based on recent announcements. Build a $400mil facility to share, and pick who out of each company you want to run it. Very simple really. Not great for the shareholders, but nice if you've got a spare $600mil lying around. I wonder who does? sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.