AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Absolutely teddie. The nice thing about living in a free country...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Absolutely teddie. The nice thing about living in a free country is we are all allowed our OWNopinions. You don't see me out there bashing posters when they come on here preaching about how management is working so hard and losing sleep about getting shareholder value for all of us on here. I'm sure the one who made the latest decision hasn't slept in weeks, despite the coffers being full to cover "expenses" for another 12 or so months, at the rate of the last quarter's outlays anyway rolleyes.png Oh, and for the hundredth time, I still don't think it was VA who had the final call on that raising!!?? I believe he's not as out of touch with doing everything for shareholder value, whos name's aren't on the annual report of course, as some have accused him of being IMHO.

Until I am proven wrong, it is my belief that this was just a mates rates deal done with people on the register, who themselves had already picked out which clients they were going to "give" shares to well in advance. I can show you the emails requesting shares at 40% off on day 1 if you wish, and the one word replies I got back. Please also go back and look at the volume on both the options and shares in the days leading up to the announcement, while you could still trade shares at 3c and options over 1c. I'm not sure who could have possibly been holding shares on those days, while knowing full well they could access hundreds of millions at 40% off in a couple of weeks, but that wouldn't be a good mix huh?? Hey, I'm no conspiracy theorist, so I'll let everybody make up their own minds on what may have unfolded behind the scenes. At the end of the day that's an ASIC problem, not mine, but it may be worth an email one day to find out.

Only 2 possible scenarios were at play when making the decision to allow 180 to do the recent raise. Why do I say that?? Because they had done it 12 months earlier and seen first hand what was dragged onto the register. I'll just leave it at that!!!!! SO, the first scenario is they were just not smart enough to understand what the repercussions of doing this would be. That's fundamentally scary, but incompetence isn't a crime. The second is of course they knew full well what would happen to the value of current shareholder holdings, again not a crime, but pretty low to still go ahead with it if you ask me.

Regardless of which one, at the end of the day, not only were shareholders not invited to participate, but AVL didn't even insist that 1800 put some aside for loyal holders (which would have taken ONE phone call). Or maybe 6% and 25,000,000 free options weren't enough to have 1800 take calls from current AVL shareholders. No, it was all for their crew huh? I guess we 100% know who were calling the shots then, unlike in the TMT deal.

Oh and again these are MY opinions. I really don't care if you like them, agree with them or put me on ignore for them (which I highly recommend to some). I don't give a damn what happens to AVL in the next 12 months, as OldDan correctly pointed out. My options can go to zero if need be. What I don't like are bully's, and people who say one thing and do another many many times over, and then give loyal, long term owners (which is what we are) stupid excuses about grants being the reason, or BFS's, or fund raisings down the track. If you have the guts to screw over shareholders, then at least have the guts to admit that's what was done when asked. Like I said before, my 12 year old has more courage!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.