Someone should take those sons-of-bitches to task over what they...

1. 3,648 Posts.
    Someone should take those sons-of-bitches to task over what they should should "report" - the news these days is not the news at all but just opinion peddled as pseudo-fact. OMO news outlets hould report factual news, not inuendo or opinion - unless of course it is stated up fron that the "news" is mostly opinion. i.e. "THE FOLLOWING REPORT IS MADE UP"!

On the other hand if a newspaper business sections are "mandated" to predict the financial future - I suggest they predict the future of newspapers world-wide - here's my prediction - don't invest in a media coy with large newspaper type assets - they are doomed.

As you can see, it pisses me right off hearing this constant drivel and predicative crap from ppl who have perfect 100% hindsight - as many have said, if these guys are so good they should all be millionaires by now and you would never hear from them!

Now, will they shut-up if the "crash" doesn't come? Of course not - they will come up with some hogwash about how the prediction "from experts" was invalidated by some unforseen event/s - in other words they failed to predict but its Ok, it was out of their control!

PS: In any case, these kinds of remarks are not unusual for this time of year - the October-Dec/Jan time period is not known for its bullish outlook - mostly superstitious nonsense from the US, plus the "rundown" to Christmas, people taking holidays in Jan, etc., and a slow recovery starting in Feb, but we will see...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.