NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

boom or bust, page-82

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I am avoiding the financial adviser route purely because I don't want to pay some guy to tell me what to do, even if he does have the knowledge.

Lucky I have no illusions that NWE will get even to 1/3rd of that illusive dolla fiddy, if anything it would be a hold purely til results come out and I get into the green.

Being young and in uni there is a 90% chance that banks will just tell me no flat out for any kind of property loan (Even if it's purely I'm young and don't have a fulltime job), there have been a few blocks of land in a few inner-suburb locations down in Tas that have been selling for $20,000 (nice 800sq/m blocks with approval for units to be built) but not sold on something like that yet.

My goal is to come out of uni in 4 years and have an investment property under my name with the money to buy my own place, so for now I'm just looking for the slightly riskier options for potential huge growth.

Once again, I am young and stupid, which is why I ask for everybodies opinions and I value them all highly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.