TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Hey ABDM, that's why I also asked if you were just fleshing...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hey ABDM, that's why I also asked if you were just fleshing things out. I still believe that Prof Vowden was just being referenced as was Prof Keith Harding who has close ties with TIS. These two Professors have been on the circuit for many years and to reference them holds water in statements, see below

A World Union of Wound Healing Societies' Initiative

Meeting report on advanced wound care masterclass: Diagnostics - current and future perspectives

International Wound Journal

The list goes on and on, Prof Harding is great for TIS to have in their corner. Also, I wouldn't rule anything out regarding OTC partnerships for TIS, they are free to partner this down the track with a very large variety of products - watch this space.

I'm not too worried about a private Canadian company who is trying to raise $10bln and has a long way to go before this ever hit the market. The costs would be far out of reach to the average consumer (compared to simple treatment with VitroGro) and trying to get someone to wear it would be hard too.

From that company:

Now researchers want to investigate the device's usefulness among diabetics. "Certainly, it is something that should be tested because patients with diabetic ulcers don't have any options at all," says Dr. Anand.
    But such a study would cost over $1 million – and doctors admit it would be difficult to get funding from government agencies to test a commercial product, even though it may have cost savings to the health-care system.
    "In terms of wound healing we would require 200- 300 patients with diabetic ulcers. Half would get (the device), half would not and we would measure time to healing," Anand says.

But the million-dollar study would be a heavy investment, according to inventor John Saringer, the CEO of Saringer Life Science Technologies Inc. Without support from either a funding agency, or someone who can finance a study of the device, its potential may never be fully confirmed.
    "My greatest fear is that I will not be able to finance the company long enough to prove the Venowave can cure chronic Diabetic foot ulcers," he says.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/business/press-releases/article/Venowave-VW5-Searches-For-A-Cure-For-Chronic-3684973.php#ixzz1zzJlhWgA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.