IVR 2.13% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    OK MY THOUGHTS LOL

Aussie share market - world share markets will tank everything starts to get smashed on margin calls initially then precious metals explode in the leadup and during this im expecting the below look back on this by end of October and see how far out I am LOLGuess work at this point until things start happening, ie the general public get included.- behind the scenes is nearly complete so they are nearly there. SpaceX(Military) now have to technology to see and hear everything.(quick side note some of the patents the USA military have lodged in the last year are mind blowing unlimited power supply thru quantum plasma flow technology, anti-gravity technology to name just 2GEBS Global Emergency Broadcasting System - can override any systems globally(this will be used just prior to Trumps return to educate the clueless to the corruption embedded in the world to what's really been happening Check those couple videos and that's only the tipMy take is America will be sorted first(that's been stated already) - everybody will benefit from the flow on effects. There are some really freaky events(unexplainable in my view) happening and all been recorded 3-4 years ago or longer. The Gold uncovered in the underground tunnels between the Vatican and Jerusalem(mind blowing)equivalent to 150miles long x 60feet high x 60 feet wide That's only a fraction of it uncovered from different areas around the world- reportedly all cataloged to when it was stolen, and who it really belongs to. As such Trump bankrupted the USA Corporation in July 2020 ( on record) he defaulted on the debt to SA and China. Turns out Trump, Putin and Xi are all white hats - All fighting the Cabal in their own countries You will note Maurice Pain went to the USA in October I think it was late last year. Australian Gov is aware and part of the operation without doubt Remember everything happening now is a MOVIE to wake up people to the truth Most of the conspiracy theories are FACT If you have been told LIES all of your life, you will believe the lie Most will wake up many wont Trump has already said it will be the Gold standard and a crypto(It will not be Bitcoin - as untraceable and linked to DRUG< SEX< CRIME< PEDO links around the world it will crash back to nothing as all unfolds. Australia will benefit from the Gold standard - look at the share share markets- what happens in US markets happen here. That's why finally after 20yrs waiting for GOLD to rise here we go. By the way Trump has the Quantum Financial system all ready to go - Flick the switch and its up and runningMarket rigging by the big banks and Financial system ENDS The Gold will be returned to the people world wide- Debt will be eliminated as we know it today. Heard a figure that Trump will return the Gold back to the people. When Gold standard takes effect what will it be reset to ?I don't know other than if you look at the long term tram lines for Gold it tops out at about 12,000oz!! what would silver be worth as an indispensable metal(they say the first to be deleted from the period table because its been exhausted. I'm happy to go back to the 15:1 ratio for silver at that point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $79.05K 1.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1883605 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 144161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.