ODA 2.86% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

Boom time, page-6

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    One of the problems that I continualy see here is people not taking the time to understand what it written!

I did not say "it will not happen" What I did say was "it has not come together yet" that does not mean that I think it will not happen!

Companies do make announcements of plans that may never or have never "come to fruition" Would you like me to name a few? Because I can!

In my opinion holders, the holders who have enough shares to count with will vote yes and retail holders will just have to go along for the ride and then you will have a consolidation to boot! A consolidation to get the shares on issue down to a respectable level and the SP to a price that might just make the company look respectable and not like a speculative penny dreadful!

From memory, $16m worth of shares and 3 seats on the board @ say $70-$200k per year each? Someone will do ok out of this but who?

As TradeX8 mentioned, what actual taxable profit are they making and how much of that will just get soaked up by SMA and only help to keep the lights on?

In an earlier post someone suggested an RTO, in my opinion, if that's what this is, then it is an admission of failure and an attempted rebirth!

Therefor I do not think this is an RTO

As a note - One particular company XXX after a 30-1 consolidation the SP when from .001c to 3c and a paid PR company "research" advertisement implied the price increase from .001c to 3c was due to the advances in company XXX's project.

In my opinion listed companies should have to supply a lot more information than they do. A lot more!
    Last edited by MeToo: 17/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.33K 63.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71347 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 52656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.