>The wife's been hinting she wants something black and lacy for...

1. 393 Posts.
    >The wife's been hinting she wants something black and lacy for her birthday. So I've got her a pair of football boots. 
    >  Growing up with a dyslexic father had its advantages. Whenever he caught me swearing, he used to wash my mouth out with soup.
    > My wife asked if she could have a little peace and quiet while she cooked the dinner, so I took the batteries out of the smoke alarm.
    > Anyone got an owner’s manual for a wife? Mine's giving off a terrible whining noise!
    > My wife apologised for the first time ever today. She said she's sorry she ever married me.
    > My wife said I needed to be more in touch with my feminine side, so I crashed the car, burnt the dinner and ignored her all day for no reason.
    >Things turned really ugly at my house last night. The wife removed her make up.
    > My wife shouted at me this morning for not opening the car door for her. I would have, but I was too busy swimming to the surface.
    > After my wife died, I couldn't even look at another woman for 10 years. But now that I'm out of jail, I can honestly say it was worth it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.