TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Boom

1. 209 Posts.
    Well TON just keeps, keeping on!

Another massive day, small dip on open, stabilise, break $0.85 and MASSIVE buying all day in the $0.80's. The uptrend is a joke and off the charts (pardon the pun) and it keeps making higher highs and higher lows - Perfect.

The appetite and FOMO on this stock (and the others in the sector) is just ridiculous at the moment, and as I have said before, this is the horse I want to be on in this race is TON.

I completely agree we will see more and more medium/longer term SYR SH's jump off and reload into TON in what would be a once in a lifetime same sector, neighbourhood parlay of epic proptions..!

Announcement or not next week, I cant see this NOT hitting + $1, and with cracking news, $1.30 - $1.50 very short term is realistic.

I don't see this really starting to consolidate in any real fashion until we get to a circa $400m undiluted MC, which puts at around $1.40 a share - Which as I just said is possibly only week/s away IMO.

Further rerating will obviously occur in the coming months with inferred resource, JORC and scoping study.

Surely we are due for some Changed Sub holder notices on this buying as well. Key day will be next Thursday when the placement lands, although I don't think they will be in any hurry to sell....

I love the weekends, but hate there is no trading!

Have a good one and bring on Monday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.665K 896.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 603358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.