KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Boom !, page-60

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227

@mainholm you've got a good heart pal..... I can’t watch it on a daily basis, nothing to do will my LT hold, I am very comfortable sitting out the market fluctuations, just can’t observe the blood bath and fear taking hold amongst shareholders selling out, they system is brutal and shark infested. I reckon many on these threads (we know the good ones) have done a great service of attempting reassuring nervous nellies. Anyway sadly we can’t save them from themselves and looking down the barrel of a hold into loss isn’t for the faint hearted. Eyes on the horizon and monitor and verify the fundamentals.........ignore the noise.

To answer another of your questions.... could this not Probably be why the MD isn’t into selling this speculative stock into mums and dads portfolios at this stage....... sophisticated investors and instos can handle the heat in the markets.

When it is graded blue chip...... mums and dads can have some fun and sleep at night.....and retail sales spin is healthy.

GLTARH. All imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.