KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

I am having the exact same question too. I think since we have a...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I am having the exact same question too. I think since we have a little while longer to take part we could wait to see what the market price is at closer to deadline. At Fridays closing SPP is at a small discount already. One some reasons that are motivating me to buy at SPP rather then market is broker fee ( honestly I'm with commsec its like $39 under 25k so not huge ), I have never taken part in a SPP so would do it just to learn and get the "experience" and I feel like buying from KLL directly vs the market im handing over my $$$ to the company rather then some investor who wants out. For some reason makes me think thats the better alternative as if the SPP is oversubscribed or shows really strong demand I think long term be aiding SP but I could be completely wrong..

I am very very low on capital... already eating ramen at uni to cut expenses but considering getting low interest if I do more DD and my sentiments uphold, have to say was definitely spooked by SO4 I have almost all the money I saved for a downpayment in KLL now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.