SKD stockford limited

As I said a couple of days ago there is value in the accounting...

1. 95 Posts.

As I said a couple of days ago there is value in the accounting fees although they need to cut overheads and start making money. The accountants who sold their firms for 1.00 per share are not real happy and want something- as somoene else correctly pointed out that some people may try to take the fees without paying and it could get ugly. If a few do this the whole thing may collapse. Not quite the same as Harts as the firms purchased, are, in my view a bit more solid and bigger (ie Mann Judd in meklbourne).

The other point is that these accountants sold their main asset to SKD and you think trhey would work to get the share price back up so they could at least get something out of it.

I got in at 3.5 cents (not much money I am afraid) and then kept dropping and thought, like you say, maybe this baby is going under. Now a bit happier but it is a bit up and down.

Does anyone have a sytsem to tell who is buying (brokers etc)- it would be interesting to see if this is all traders or if some others (IWL or the staff) are buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.