PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

Booms Research

1. 3,697 Posts.
    1) Below is a podcast  dated 15th May 2015 by Paul Kemp "The App Guy" and is a Skype interview with David Whitaker Imagine Rooms & Thred CEO & Co-Founder.

Fast forward to 20 minutes to go for the very limited information he gives about the tech..

I listened to the entire interview which I found quite interesting.

http://www.theappguy.co/the-app-guy...housand-deaths-under-the-pressure-of-scrutiny

2)  Thred.it are currently or have been a client of US based company Hashrocket.

Hashrocket specialize in top-tier design & development using Ruby on Rails, iOS, Android, Node, Ember.js, Knockout.js, Backbone, PostgreSQL, Go, Clojure, and more.

Hashrocket build lean, powerful Web & mobile applications for everyone from startups to multinational corporations. Hashrocket was founded as a Ruby on Rails shop, but we've since expanded to use a variety of solutions and platforms, including Android and iOS. In addition to design & development services, we also train client developers on-site at our Chicago and Jacksonville Beach offices.

That's all I've got outside of anything that's been announced to the broader market so far..
    Last edited by Boomorbust: 28/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.