PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

Booms Research, page-217

1. 3,697 Posts.
    SOS big questions there!

I think the best place to start in answering the first question is with reference to page 12 "Development & Launch" from today's Corporate Presentation.

Phase 1 MVP - Launch Readiness:
    To Build & Validate from now through to App Store launch in August.

They have stated the following in previous announcements:

"Thred has developed several proprietary engines and systems that unify and centralise user contacts and social groups whilst simultaneously providing a centralised communication hub."

And..

"Thred has also developed machine learning engines and a neural network that learns user’s preferences, providing a more targeted and satisfying messaging and sharing experience."

So my take is they have largely developed the "Core Platform" but are still developing the..

"suite of products that are being developed for the mobile market."

"The core suite of products are expected to be officially launched in mid-2015 with additional features and modules released throughout the year."

Having said that they I believe they will be constantly developing all products over time post launch as in order to be successful and continually "disruptive" in the tech space these are never going to be "set and forget" kinds of products. They need to evolve hence the term "genetic algorithms" as an example of terminology associated with Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence. They need to be different and at the head of adaptability in nature or somebody will come along from left field and trump them with a superior product..
    They need to be constantly front running to stay "disruptive" and not become the new normal if you follow what I'm saying. This is where the entrepreneurial "insights" become invaluable along with the significant experience of the current team assembled.

I'm more interested in this statement:

"Thred will be launched as a platform and there are several 3rd party applications and content partnerships which are supporting the platform preparing to enter the market shortly after launch."

3rd party means not directly related to Thred themselves. I'm guessing with fair certainty that they are referring to the Facebook App, the Twitter App, The Weibo App, the Vimeo App etc etc which will be "unified" within Thred's product offering. It has to be because without them what have they got?

It wouldn't surprise me if they have already signed agreements with each of the players appearing on slide 5 of the presentation with talks underway & contracts being negotiated with others (140+)

This is supported by my earlier conversation with Ananda where he mentioned Thred will have exposure to over 1.2 Billion Social Media users worldwide. The number matches page 5 exactly.

Further to this Ananda advised me personally that Chris Adams (Board Director) who worked with Facebook in helping them develop their "Share" button back when they were a "fledgling" company themselves, had met with Dan Rose the VP of "Partnerships" at Facebook who said and I quote "Where did you get this?"..

I think a number of these mini road shows/app presentations have already been done on the quiet and quite likely extend to all or most at least appearing on page 5 of the presentation.

To me, this if true should solve the 2c deemed issue price as the SP should kick along nicely on that announcement alone right?!

Beta testing is a tough one. Ananda said well advanced & I know at least one other Hot Copper member has spoken with Ananda & confirmed his statement made to me.

I have not asked Thred directly as I expected to be stonewalled by secrecy. Others have contacted Thred who have advised Beta had not yet begun.

IMO it's likely in open Beta. I doubt it hasn't started but as far as how far along they are with the testing I have absolutely no idea.

If these guys get the product right on the various levels of usability the "Go to market strategy" will be a mere formality & Thred will redefine the meaning of the word "Viral" IMO.

GLTAH

Not that we need it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.