IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Thank you Bobsa, this is all I was after. I don't ever claim to...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Thank you Bobsa, this is all I was after. I don't ever claim to be a know all and am just skeptical of Glencore and what I say is just my opinion. I have always believed the Chinese are the absolute key to Citronen and at some point they would be crazy not to try and take this project over. I think the Chinese might play hardball and try and extract an unfair deal at our expense or then takeover if they can't get their way. I was worried about Glencore blocking such a takeover, because of the stake they already own and the influence (if any) they have over DJ. I think one of the board is also a Glencore person. I don't want their 50 million at all, Nyrstar has a non dilutional clause and so will the Chinese. Unfortunately, mdcha1 does not! If think if the zinc price keeps rising and is sustained over 1.30, we should have bargaining power the funding will flow regardless. These are just ideas I floated and were never intended to offend anyone. I'm huge on this stock and want it to succeed as much as anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17236235 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.