WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Received my Boost this morning and set it up just now. I agree...

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Received my Boost this morning and set it up just now.  I agree the instructions are really lacking.  Sure, as a 50 y.o. male, I'm hardly the core target market but I'm fairly tech savvy and I really don't know how to complete an application using Boost.

@gallea the app is called ReduitBeta - easy to download and set-up your profile.  I had a few issues connecting my device after registering it (that was easy), but did so through the app rather than the scan code.

I also had no problem registering a couple of products I use, scanning the barcode using the app worked well, and it recognised these products quickly.

So, according to the instructions that are provided (on the website) you simply apply the product, ensure the Boost device is turned on and connected to the app via bluetooth and use the boost device on your face. Buuuutt - nothing happened.

I try clicking on the product I have loaded on the app, but nothing happens, so how does the device 'know' which product you've applied?  I moved one of the products into favourites which allows you to select one of 5 coloured dots - but I cannot find any information about what selecting each dot means.

I finally pressed the on button a few times - it was on with a blue halo light displayed, and this changed the light and started to vibrate.  I used the Boost and I think it lasted approx 30 seconds.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, so interested in others experiences.  I can't find anything relevant via Google - I would have thought someone has created a Boost how to video - @Catstar the link you posted is for Reduit Spa, not Boost.

Keen to hear from others that have received their Boosts.

Cheers, Unc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.