NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

like your thinking Josh but I'd caveat that proposition if...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    like your thinking Josh but I'd caveat that proposition if I were you in terms of volume of sale in order to prevent at certain person either selling 100 dollars of his existing holding at 3 cents or buy and sell 100 dollars just to make a point.

Have to say the content on here of late as reached an all time low in my opinion.

Struggle to recall the last time some meaningful debate actually broke out.

Pretty much now consists of 'him' continuing to repeat the same narrative over and over and over again followed by holders rebutting it and calling him out for what he really is.

for the haters out there, is there really absolutely no space, scope or consideration for the following in NUH future development

'every days a school day'

'learning from previous mistakes'

'increasing general awareness within the hearables space' (this to me is one of the most important points as in the very near future walking around with buds in your ears going to increasing become the norm and is set to deliver a massive shift in how we interact with the world and source information on the move.... voice technology is the future.

'fast approaching OTC yet again set to raise awareness'

'yet to be felt effect of developing improving products (max) as advances in technology permit' (CES will deliver a few surprises for those not in the know)

'recent uplift in sales numbers, albeit at discounted prices (for those like KS who continue to harp on about the discounts, do you think that there will be another run of boosts produced? I think not, so get them out the door before the max..... all very simple)

There is a wealth of valuable information out there from the very top people in their respective fields.

Looking back in a company past is obviously important and in many cases can help predict certain future events but you must give consideration to the changing landscape of the future.

Be very wary of posters who fail to acknowledge this, especially when attempting to sell a new product to a market place that didn't previously exist.... very important point.

It's not like NUH are simply selling shoes to joe public.

Granted, I've opted to use the very tedious and mind boggling boring retail example of selling shoes but I'm sure some will understand my rational.

However, can you manage how hard it was for the first guy came up with the idea of shoes and rocked up to his local market and tried to sell them?

Oh how far we have come and I'm pretty sure that even back then the shoe guy pioneer had an iterating mate constantly telling everybody and anybody of would listen that it would never work.

Only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.