WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

There is only so much turd polishing you can do mate.Look, no...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    There is only so much turd polishing you can do mate.

Look, no doubt Reduit products look pretty sleek, but to put it up with an iPhone that's pretty rubbish. Just so you know other Red Dot award winners also include an ordinary cutlery set and a soap holder. Only 3647 "winners" of this award in 2022. looks like they give these away to who is willing to pay for it. There is a registration fee to apply, and "winners" are obligated to pay additional up to 6500 Euro for the pleasure. It is in their best interest to give out this award.. Looks like a rort to me.

Were the 40,000 units you mention those that were allocated for the recent campaign? This looks to be a steeply discounted or even lossmaking exercise with the aim of getting some sort of consumer awareness to those buying the package (Reduit being one of many products in the pack) - or do you know if this was a separate order?

Also it looks like the only "US" about the recent campaign is that the seller also ships to US. There is way too much marketing spin going on here.

Do you know who those celebrities might be? Word of mouth has not been successful previously, such organic growth will take a long time, I fear much more time than WFL has.

If you really do have all of this intimate knowledge of the company, it sounds like you really are an insider - if you know other details that could provide some more hope, please share.
    Last edited by Coffeekick: 20/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.