SOC 0.00% 9.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Boots & all

1. 429 Posts.
    For past 6 months or so, I have been following SOC. Initially from a distance, after being alerted to the company by good ol Dazed and his valued research here. I then started a small accumulation around the highs and lows of .002-3 Over the past month, I have spent quite some time myself going back as far as I can and read everything I could find on them. The more I read from both pro and con, the more I am convinced that at these prices, it is a standout buy, with far less downside. It appears that the company has never been in a better position, with it future prospects.
    Anyway, after agonizing over the weekend, I jumped in boots and all this morning. I know, most of you will laugh at my description of spending $15k but to me, it is quite momentous.
    The thing, that I found strange was that I wasn't the only one probably having an agonizing weekend about buying. 10 minutes after my buy someone else stepped up and wiped the line at .003 Is that just coincidence or are there other small players out there, seeing this as a buy at these prices??
    Anyway,I realize that I am seeing myself left open as a ramper but I just wanted to share my story to the likes of Dazed and others out there, who share their valuable time and research with us. PLEASE don't use this to attack said people, as i can assure you, I have done due diligence to make up my own mind re these trades.
    Just thought I would share my little antidote to the other 'mums and dads' out there, for what it is worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.